I love green smoothies – especially in the summer. This one is packed with sweet fruits and healthy greens – YUM.
Tropical Green Smoothie
- 2 cups frozen mango
- 2 cups frozen pineapple
- 1 huge handful of spinach (can sub half with kale)
- 1.5 cups apple juice
- 1.5 cups orange juice
- Water, as needed
- Add all the ingredients (except for water) to a high-speed blender (I have a Vitamix).
- Depending on your preferred consistency, add in water to thin out the smoothie.
- Pour into jars and enjoy!
- You can refrigerate leftovers for 24 hours – just make sure to reblend or shake in a mason jar before drinking. Enjoy!