If you’re looking for an easy summer breakfast recipe that takes NO time in the morning (I mean, unless you count the time it takes to open a mason jar and scarf it down?) – you’ve come to the right place. These oats are packed with flavour and are so, so satisfying.
Chocolate Peanut Butter Banana Overnight Oats
- 1 ripe banana
- 1/2 cup quick oats
- 1/2 cup plant milk
- 1/2 scoop of vegan chocolate protein powder (I love this one by LivWell Nutrition) OR sub 1 tbsp of cacao or cocoa powder
- 1 tbsp chia seeds
- 1 tbsp ground flax
- 1 tbsp natural peanut butter
- optional: frozen raspberries, homemade chia jam or store-bought jam for topping.
- Peel the banana and mash it in a mason jar or tupperware container.
- Add the rest of the ingredients (except for any additional toppings you want to add the next morning).
- Stir well and let sit in the fridge overnight.
- Top with your favourite berries, more peanut butter, hemp seeds or homemade jam!