If you follow me on Instagram, you know I’m obsessed with Que Pasa Sweet & Spicy Ranch chips. They’re almost like a cool ranch dorito, but with a bit of a heat kick (and vegan, of course!). They’re packed with flavour, made in British Columbia, and so yummy! I had 1/4 of a bag left, and most of them were broken, so I decided to add them into a flour tortilla – and now we have this glorious recipe! It’s almost like the Taco Bell Crunchwrap Supreme – I think. I’ve never actually had it. But this crunchy, gooey and comfort-foody recipe is perfect for an easy Friday night snack!
Servings: 2 (you can easily multiply this for more than two people!)
Cooking Time: 25 minutes
1/2 bag of Gardein beefless ground
4 medium sized white flour tortillas (or any flour tortillas you like)
1 bag of Que Pasa Sweet & Spicy Ranch Chips (trust me – this makes the flavour perfect!)
1 cup of shredded lettuce
Shredded vegan cheese
Vegan sour cream
Follow Your Heart (Earth Island in Canada) southwestern ranch dressing
1. Cook the Gardein beefless crumble according to package directions.
2. While the ground is cooking, place 4 medium sized tortillas on your counter. On half of the tortilla, add Que Pasa Sweet & Spicy Ranch Chips, shredded lettuce, and any other additional toppings. We love it with salsa and Follow Your Heart southwestern ranch dressing, but it would be amazing with vegan sour cream and vegan cheese inside too!
3. When the beefless ground is finished, add it to the half-filled tortilla. Fold it over to form a half-moon shaped wrap.
4. Add the stuffed tortillas to a nonstick pan on medium heat. Flip after 2-3 minutes, or when the bottom is lightly toasted and brown.
5. Serve with vegan sour cream and/or salsa.
If you decide to try this recipe, post a photo on Instagram and tag me so I can see your creations @thatcanadianvegan. Enjoy!