If you follow me on Instagram, you know I’m obsessed with Que Pasa Sweet & Spicy Ranch chips. They’re almost like a cool ranch dorito, but with a bit of a heat kick (and vegan, of course!). They’re packed with flavour, made in British Columbia, and so yummy! I had 1/4 of a bag left, and most of them were broken, so I decided to add them into a flour tortilla – and now we have this glorious recipe! It’s almost like the Taco Bell Crunchwrap Supreme – I think. I’ve never actually had it. But this crunchy, gooey and comfort-foody recipe is perfect for an easy Friday night snack!
Crunchwrap Supreme- Veganized
Veganize this comfort food with Que Pasa Sweet & Spicy Ranch chips and a few vegan goodies – perfect for Friday nights!
- 1/2 bag of Gardein beefless ground
- 4 medium sized white flour tortillas (or any flour tortillas you like)
- 1 bag of Que Pasa Sweet & Spicy Ranch Chips (trust me – this makes the flavour perfect!)
- 1 cup of shredded lettuce
- 1/3 cup vegan shredded cheese
- 1/4 cup salsa
- Cook the Gardein beefless crumble according to package directions.
- While the crumble is cooking, place 4 medium sized tortillas on your counter. On half of the tortilla, add Que Pasa Sweet & Spicy Ranch Chips, shredded lettuce, vegan cheese and salsa.
- When the beefless ground is finished, add it to the half-filled tortilla. Fold it over to form a half-moon shaped wrap.
- Add the stuffed tortillas to a nonstick pan on medium heat. Flip after 2-3 minutes, or when the bottom is lightly toasted and brown.
- Serve with vegan sour cream and more salsa. Enjoy!